The following Services are available at the moment:
- Websitehosting (Apache2, PHP7, MariaDB)
- Jabber/XMPP IM Server
- eMail Service
- Voice Server (Mumble, Teamspeak)
- Image Hosting
- Cloud Filesync
- Website statistics
I will ask you NOT to host your own instances of the following services, since I allready have them running and can create an account for these services:
- Owncloud/Nextcloud - This service uses up a lot of diskspace and can't be used in a secure way. MY Nextcloud instance is allready configured with TOTP authentication and file encryption. The files are stored on a different storage and are not accessable outside of nextcloud.
- Ampache 3 - This service also uses a lot of space. There is allready an instance running.
- Piwik - There is no need to run an own Piwik installation. It's not possible to use geolocation or cronjobs to process the data on a regular base. There is allready a piwik installation running with full cron and geoip support.